2021 Good Quality Acetylacetone Manufacturer Supplier - p-Anisaldehyde 123-11-5 – Starsky
2021 Good Quality Acetylacetone Manufacturer Supplier - p-Anisaldehyde 123-11-5 – Starsky Detail:
Package:1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum
1. It is the main spice in Hawthorn flower, sunflower and lilac flavor.
2. It is used as a fragrance agent in lily of the valley.
3. It is used as a modifier in Osmanthus fragrans.
4. It can also be used in daily flavors and food flavors.
It is soluble in ethanol, soluble in ethyl ether, benzene and other organic solvents, also soluble in water.
Stored at a dry, shady, ventilated place.
1. Its gas and air form an explosive mixture. Wear protective glasses, protective clothing, and protective gloves.
2. Exist in tobacco leaves and smoke.
3. It naturally exists in essential oils such as star anise oil, cumin oil, star anise oil, dill oil, acacia oil, and corn oil.
4. It is not very stable to light, it is easy to oxidize and change color in the air to generate anisic acid.
5. p-Methoxybenzaldehyde can be used to protect diols, dithiols, amines, hydroxylamines and diamines.
Diol protection p-methoxybenzaldehyde can be easily formed by the reaction of diol and aldehyde to form acetal. The catalyst used can be hydrochloric acid or zinc chloride, or other methods such as iodine catalysis and polyaniline as the carrier Sulfuric acid catalysis, indium trichloride catalysis, bismuth nitrate catalysis, etc. P-methoxybenzaldehyde reacts with L-cysteine to obtain thiazole derivatives.
Reaction with amino groups P-methoxybenzaldehyde can react with amino groups to form Schiff bases, which are reduced by NaBH4 to form secondary amines.
Formation of ethylene oxide derivatives p-methoxybenzaldehyde can react with sulphur ylides to form ethylene oxide derivatives, and can also react with diazonium compounds to obtain such derivatives. Reaction with ethylene oxide derivatives can also expand the ring to obtain furan ring derivatives.
Diacylation reaction Under the catalysis of tetrabutylammonium bromide (TBATB), p-methoxybenzaldehyde can react with acid anhydride to form diacylation products.
In the allylation reaction, due to the strong electron donating effect of the para-methoxy group, p-methoxybenzaldehyde reacts with allyltrimethylsilane under the catalysis of bismuth trifluorosulfonate to obtain the diallylated product .
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We continue to keep increasing and perfecting our solutions and service. At the same time, we operate actively to do research and enhancement for 2021 Good Quality Acetylacetone Manufacturer Supplier - p-Anisaldehyde 123-11-5 – Starsky, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Kyrgyzstan, Croatia, belarus, We aim to build a famous brand which can influence a certain group of people and light up the whole world. We want our staff to realize self-reliance, then achieve financial freedom, lastly obtain time and spiritual freedom. We do not focus on how much fortune we can make, instead we aim to obtain high reputation and be recognized for our products. As a result, our happiness comes from our clients satisfaction rather than how much money we earn. Ours team will do best for you always.
By Lee from Ukraine - 2018.09.21 11:44
The customer service reprersentative explained very detailed, service attitude is very good, reply is very timely and comprehensive, a happy communication! We hope to have a opportunity to cooperate.
By Ida from El Salvador - 2018.10.09 19:07