Acetaminophen 103-90-2 Factory - Manufacturers, Factory, Suppliers From China

  • Acetaminophen 103-90-2

    Acetaminophen 103-90-2

    Acetaminophen 103-90-2

  • China Cheap price Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate 118-61-6 Factory - Tetrachloroethylene 127-18-4 – Starsky

    China Cheap price Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate 118-61-6 Factory - Tetrachloroethylene 127-18-4 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tetrachloroethylene CAS: 127-18-4 MF: C2Cl4 MW: 165.83 EINECS: 204-825-9 Melting point: -22 °C (lit.) Boiling point: 121 °C (lit.) Density: 1.623 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.) Vapor density: 5.83 (vs air) Vapor pressure: 13 mm Hg ( 20 °C) Refractive index: n20/D 1.505(lit.) Fp: 120-121°C Form: Liquid Specification Items Specifications Appearance Colorless liquid Color(APHA) ≤10 Purity ≥99.5% Water  ≤0.05% Evaporation residue ≤0.001% PH 5.0-8.0 Applicat...
  • Hot Sale for Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 - Tetramisole hydrochloride 5086-74-8 – Starsky

    Hot Sale for Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 - Tetramisole hydrochloride 5086-74-8 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS: 14221-01-3 MF: C72H60P4Pd MW: 1155.561844 EINECS: 238-086-9 Melting point: 103-107 °C storage temp.: 2-8°C form: Fine Powder or Platelets color: Bright yellow to khaki Water Solubility: insoluble Specification Product Name Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS 14221-01-3 Apperance Yellow Powder Melting point 103-107 °C Assay/Pd ≥9.2% Purity ≥99% Properties of precious metal catalysts   1.High activit...
  • Lowest Price for Tetrachloroethylene 127-18-4 Factory - Tetrahydrofuran THF 109-99-9 – Starsky

    Lowest Price for Tetrachloroethylene 127-18-4 Factory - Tetrahydrofuran THF 109-99-9 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tianeptine sodium salt CAS: 30123-17-2 MF: C21H24ClN2NaO4S MW: 458.93 EINECS: 250-059-3 Specification Product name Tianeptine Sodium Powder CAS 30123-17-2 Appearance Off-white powder Confirmed Impurities A ≤0.1% Not detected Water ≤ 5.0% Complies Assay 99.0% min 99.3 % Related compounds Any impurity ≤0.1% <0.1% Total impurities ≤0.4% Complies Residual Solvents Acetidin≤ 0.5% Complies Dichlorome...
  • Super Lowest Price 670-96-2 - Triethyl orthoformate TEOF 122-51-0 – Starsky

    Super Lowest Price 670-96-2 - Triethyl orthoformate TEOF 122-51-0 – Starsky

    Description Product name:Triethyl orthoformate/TEOF CAS:122-51-0 MF:C7H16O3 MW:148.2 Melting point:-76°C Boiling point:146°C Flash point:86°F Density:0.891 g/ml Package:1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum Specification Items Specifications Appearance Colorless liquid Purity ≥99.5%  Color(Co-Pt) ≤10 Ethanol ≤0.2% Ethyl formate ≤0.2% Free acid ≤0.05% Water ≤0.05% Application 1.It is widely used in the synthesis of chloroquine, piperaquine, dichloroquinoline, norflo...
  • Leading Manufacturer for Phloroglucinol Dihydrate 6099-90-7 Lowest Price - 2-Phenylimidazole 670-96-2 – Starsky

    Leading Manufacturer for Phloroglucinol Dihydrate 6099-90-7 Lowest Price - 2-Phenylimidazole 670-96-2 – Starsky

    Description Product name:2-Phenylimidazole CAS:670-96-2 MF:C9H8N2 MW:144.17 Density:0.6 g/cm3 Melting point:142-148°C Boiling point:340°C Package:1 kg/bag,25 kg/drum Specification Items Specifications Appearance Off-white or yellowish crystalline powder Purity ≥99% Water ≤0.5% Application It can be used as curing agent of epoxy resin, polyurethane, and intermediate of medicine, pesticide and dye. Payment 1, T/T 2, L/C 3, Visa 4, Credit card 5, Paypal 6, Alibaba trade A...
  • Best Price on Trichloroethylene - 2-Phenylimidazole 670-96-2 – Starsky

    Best Price on Trichloroethylene - 2-Phenylimidazole 670-96-2 – Starsky

    Description Product name:2-Phenylimidazole CAS:670-96-2 MF:C9H8N2 MW:144.17 Density:0.6 g/cm3 Melting point:142-148°C Boiling point:340°C Package:1 kg/bag,25 kg/drum Specification Items Specifications Appearance Off-white or yellowish crystalline powder Purity ≥99% Water ≤0.5% Application It can be used as curing agent of epoxy resin, polyurethane, and intermediate of medicine, pesticide and dye. Payment 1, T/T 2, L/C 3, Visa 4, Credit card 5, Paypal 6, Alibaba trade A...
  • Super Lowest Price 670-96-2 - Tetramisole hydrochloride 5086-74-8 – Starsky

    Super Lowest Price 670-96-2 - Tetramisole hydrochloride 5086-74-8 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS: 14221-01-3 MF: C72H60P4Pd MW: 1155.561844 EINECS: 238-086-9 Melting point: 103-107 °C storage temp.: 2-8°C form: Fine Powder or Platelets color: Bright yellow to khaki Water Solubility: insoluble Specification Product Name Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS 14221-01-3 Apperance Yellow Powder Melting point 103-107 °C Assay/Pd ≥9.2% Purity ≥99% Properties of precious metal catalysts   1.High activit...
  • Factory supplied Hot Sales Phloroglucinol Anhydrous 108-73-6 – Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 – Starsky

    Factory supplied Hot Sales Phloroglucinol Anhydrous 108-73-6 – Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tianeptine sodium salt CAS: 30123-17-2 MF: C21H24ClN2NaO4S MW: 458.93 EINECS: 250-059-3 Specification Product name Tianeptine Sodium Powder CAS 30123-17-2  Appearance Off-white powder Confirmed Impurities A ≤0.1% Not detected Water ≤ 5.0% Complies Assay 99.0% min 99.3 % Related compounds   Any impurity ≤0.1% <0.1% Total impurities ≤0.4% Complies         Residual Solvents Acetidin≤ 0.5% Complie...
  • Trending Products Hot Sales Levamisole Hydrochloride 16595-80-5 - 2-Ethylimidazole 1072-62-4 – Starsky

    Trending Products Hot Sales Levamisole Hydrochloride 16595-80-5 - 2-Ethylimidazole 1072-62-4 – Starsky

    Description Product name:2-Ethylimidazole CAS:1072-62-4 MF:C5H8N2 MW:96.13 Density:1.55 g/cm3 Melting point:78-81°C Boiling point:268°C Package:1 kg/bag, 25 kg/drum Property:It is soluble in water, alcohol, acetone and benzene. 2-Ethylimidazole is a versatile intermediate with a variety of applications. It is used as a building block for active ingredients as well as in epoxy curing. It was used in the synthesis of razaxaban, a highly potent, selective, and orally bioavailable factor Xa ...
  • Big Discount Tetrahydrofuran Thf 109-99-9 Faster Delivery - Triethyl orthoformate TEOF 122-51-0 – Starsky

    Big Discount Tetrahydrofuran Thf 109-99-9 Faster Delivery - Triethyl orthoformate TEOF 122-51-0 – Starsky

    Description Product name:Triethyl orthoformate/TEOF CAS:122-51-0 MF:C7H16O3 MW:148.2 Melting point:-76°C Boiling point:146°C Flash point:86°F Density:0.891 g/ml Package:1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum Specification Items Specifications Appearance Colorless liquid Purity ≥99.5%  Color(Co-Pt) ≤10 Ethanol ≤0.2% Ethyl formate ≤0.2% Free acid ≤0.05% Water ≤0.05% Application 1.It is widely used in the synthesis of chloroquine, piperaquine, dichloroquinoline, norflo...
  • Leading Manufacturer for Phloroglucinol Dihydrate 6099-90-7 Lowest Price - Phloroglucinol dihydrate 6099-90-7 – Starsky

    Leading Manufacturer for Phloroglucinol Dihydrate 6099-90-7 Lowest Price - Phloroglucinol dihydrate 6099-90-7 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS: 14221-01-3 MF: C72H60P4Pd MW: 1155.561844 EINECS: 238-086-9 Melting point: 103-107 °C storage temp.: 2-8°C form: Fine Powder or Platelets color: Bright yellow to khaki Water Solubility: insoluble Specification Product Name Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS 14221-01-3 Apperance Yellow Powder Melting point 103-107 °C Assay/Pd ≥9.2% Purity ≥99% Properties of precious metal catalysts   1.High activit...
12 Next > >> Page 1 / 2