2-Methylimidazole Factory - Manufacturers, Factory, Suppliers From China

  • 2-Methylimidazole 693-98-1

    2-Methylimidazole 693-98-1

    2-Methylimidazole 693-98-1

  • Hot Selling for 3,4′-Oxydianiline 2657-87-6 Faster Delivery - Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 – Starsky

    Hot Selling for 3,4′-Oxydianiline 2657-87-6 Faster Delivery - Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tianeptine sodium salt CAS: 30123-17-2 MF: C21H24ClN2NaO4S MW: 458.93 EINECS: 250-059-3 Specification Product name Tianeptine Sodium Powder CAS 30123-17-2  Appearance Off-white powder Confirmed Impurities A ≤0.1% Not detected Water ≤ 5.0% Complies Assay 99.0% min 99.3 % Related compounds   Any impurity ≤0.1% <0.1% Total impurities ≤0.4% Complies         Residual Solvents Acetidin≤ 0.5% Complie...
  • China Cheap price Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate 118-61-6 Factory - Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 – Starsky

    China Cheap price Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate 118-61-6 Factory - Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Trichloroethylene CAS: 79-01-6 MF: C2HCl3 MW: 131.39 EINECS: 201-167-4 Melting point: -86 °C Boiling point: 87 °C Density: 1.463 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.) Vapor density: 4.5 (vs air) Vapor pressure: 61 mm Hg ( 20 °C) Refractive index: n20/D 1.476(lit.) Fp: 90°C Storage temp: 2-8°C Form: Liquid Color: Clear colorless Merck: 14,9639 BRN: 1736782 Specification Item Standard Result  APPEARANCE Transparent Liquid, No Visible Impurity Transparent Liquid, No Visible Impu...
  • New Arrival China Acetaminophen Cas 103-90-2 - Levamisole hydrochloride CAS 16595-80-5 – Starsky

    New Arrival China Acetaminophen Cas 103-90-2 - Levamisole hydrochloride CAS 16595-80-5 – Starsky

    Property: It is white to grey white crystalline powder, odorless, bitter taste. It is soluble in water, methanol, ethanol and glycerin, slightly soluble in chloroform, ether; Insoluble in acetone.   Specification: Items Specifications Appearance White to grey white crystalline powder Purity 98.5-101% Absorbance ≤0.2 Loss on drying ≤0.2% Ash content of sulfuric acid ≤0.1% Specific rotation ≥121.5° Odor no odor or almost no odor 6-Phenyl-2-dihydroimidazo[2,1-b]thiazole ...
  • Factory Free sample Tianeptine Sodium Salt 30123-17-2 - Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 – Starsky

    Factory Free sample Tianeptine Sodium Salt 30123-17-2 - Tianeptine sodium salt 30123-17-2 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tianeptine sodium salt CAS: 30123-17-2 MF: C21H24ClN2NaO4S MW: 458.93 EINECS: 250-059-3 Specification Product name Tianeptine Sodium Powder CAS 30123-17-2  Appearance Off-white powder Confirmed Impurities A ≤0.1% Not detected Water ≤ 5.0% Complies Assay 99.0% min 99.3 % Related compounds   Any impurity ≤0.1% <0.1% Total impurities ≤0.4% Complies         Residual Solvents Acetidin≤ 0.5% Complie...
  • Good Quality Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate - 2-Phenylimidazole 670-96-2 – Starsky

    Good Quality Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate - 2-Phenylimidazole 670-96-2 – Starsky

    Description Product name:2-Phenylimidazole CAS:670-96-2 MF:C9H8N2 MW:144.17 Density:0.6 g/cm3 Melting point:142-148°C Boiling point:340°C Package:1 kg/bag,25 kg/drum Specification Items Specifications Appearance Off-white or yellowish crystalline powder Purity ≥99% Water ≤0.5% Application It can be used as curing agent of epoxy resin, polyurethane, and intermediate of medicine, pesticide and dye. Payment 1, T/T 2, L/C 3, Visa 4, Credit card 5, Paypal 6, Alibaba trade A...
  • 2021 wholesale price Hot Sales Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate - Phenyl salicylate 118-55-8 – Starsky

    2021 wholesale price Hot Sales Ethyl 2-Hydroxybenzoate - Phenyl salicylate 118-55-8 – Starsky

    Description Product name:Phenyl salicylate CAS:118-55-8 MF:C13H10O3 MW:214.22 Density:1.25 g/ml Melting point:41-43°C Boiling point:172-173°C Package:1 kg/bag, 25 kg/drum   Phenyl salicylate, or salol, is a chemical substance, introduced in 1886 by Marceli Nencki of Basel. It can be created by heating salicylic acid with phenol. Once used in sunscreens, phenyl salicylate is now used in the manufacture of some polymers, lacquers, adhesives, waxes and polishes. It is also used freque...
  • Popular Design for Xylazine Hcl Xylazine Hydrochloride 23076-35-9 Lowest Price - Acetaminophen 103-90-2 – Starsky

    Popular Design for Xylazine Hcl Xylazine Hydrochloride 23076-35-9 Lowest Price - Acetaminophen 103-90-2 – Starsky

    Description Product name:Ethyl acetoacetate/EAA CAS:141-97-9 MF:C6H10O3 MW:130.14 Melting point:-45°C Boiling point:181°C Density:1.029 g/ml at 20°C Package:1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum Specification Items Specifications Appearance Colorless liquid Purity ≥99% Color(Co-Pt) ≤10 Ethyl acetate solution test Qualified Acidity (in acetic acid) ≤0.5% Water ≤0.2% Application It is mainly used in medicine, dyestuff, pesticide and so on. It is also used in food additives and fla...
  • China Supplier Manufacturer Levamisole Hydrochloride 16595-80-5 - Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 – Starsky

    China Supplier Manufacturer Levamisole Hydrochloride 16595-80-5 - Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Trichloroethylene CAS: 79-01-6 MF: C2HCl3 MW: 131.39 EINECS: 201-167-4 Melting point: -86 °C Boiling point: 87 °C Density: 1.463 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.) Vapor density: 4.5 (vs air) Vapor pressure: 61 mm Hg ( 20 °C) Refractive index: n20/D 1.476(lit.) Fp: 90°C Storage temp: 2-8°C Form: Liquid Color: Clear colorless Merck: 14,9639 BRN: 1736782 Specification Item Standard Result  APPEARANCE Transparent Liquid, No Visible Impurity Transparent Liquid, No Visible Impu...
  • Hot Sale for Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 - Ethyl 2-hydroxybenzoate 118-61-6 – Starsky

    Hot Sale for Trichloroethylene 79-01-6 - Ethyl 2-hydroxybenzoate 118-61-6 – Starsky

    Description Product name:Ethyl 2-hydroxybenzoate/Ethyl salicylate CAS:118-61-6 MF:C9H10O3 MW:166.17 Density:1.131 g/ml Melting point:1°C Boiling point:234°C Package:1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum   Ethyl salicylate is the ester formed by the condensation of salicylic acid and ethanol. It is a clear liquid that is sparingly soluble in water, but soluble in alcohol and ether. It has a pleasant odor resembling wintergreen and is used in perfumery and artificial flavors. Specificati...
  • New Arrival China Acetaminophen Cas 103-90-2 - Phloroglucinol dihydrate 6099-90-7 – Starsky

    New Arrival China Acetaminophen Cas 103-90-2 - Phloroglucinol dihydrate 6099-90-7 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS: 14221-01-3 MF: C72H60P4Pd MW: 1155.561844 EINECS: 238-086-9 Melting point: 103-107 °C storage temp.: 2-8°C form: Fine Powder or Platelets color: Bright yellow to khaki Water Solubility: insoluble Specification Product Name Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium CAS 14221-01-3 Apperance Yellow Powder Melting point 103-107 °C Assay/Pd ≥9.2% Purity ≥99% Properties of precious metal catalysts   1.High activit...
  • Leading Manufacturer for Phloroglucinol Dihydrate 6099-90-7 Lowest Price - Tetrachloroethylene 127-18-4 – Starsky

    Leading Manufacturer for Phloroglucinol Dihydrate 6099-90-7 Lowest Price - Tetrachloroethylene 127-18-4 – Starsky

    Description Product Name: Tetrachloroethylene CAS: 127-18-4 MF: C2Cl4 MW: 165.83 EINECS: 204-825-9 Melting point: -22 °C (lit.) Boiling point: 121 °C (lit.) Density: 1.623 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.) Vapor density: 5.83 (vs air) Vapor pressure: 13 mm Hg ( 20 °C) Refractive index: n20/D 1.505(lit.) Fp: 120-121°C Form: Liquid Specification Items Specifications Appearance Colorless liquid Color(APHA) ≤10 Purity ≥99.5% Water  ≤0.05% Evaporation residue ≤0.001% PH 5.0-8.0 Applicat...
123 Next > >> Page 1 / 3