1. Used as an organic solvent, analytical reagent, also used in organic synthesis industry, chromatography, etc.
2. Used as a raw material for extracting and separating pyridine and its homologues
3. Edible spices.
4. Pyridine is a raw material for herbicides, insecticides, rubber auxiliaries, and textile auxiliaries.
5. Mainly used as a raw material in the industry, as a solvent and alcohol denaturant, also used in the production of rubber, paint, resin and corrosion inhibitors, etc.
6. Pyridine can also be used as a denaturant and dyeing agent in the industry.